Fees and Charges Applied by the Council
- Hire Charges for Community Centres Facilities (valid from 01.03.2022)
- How to book
- Regular Booking Scheme customer information
- View Booking Calendar
Telephone 0116 2890045 (Civic Centre) or 0116 2890704 (Thorpe Astley CC) for further details and availability.
Discounted prices for children's parties
- Braunstone Town residents ONLY.
- Main Hall at Thorpe Astley and Council Chamber at Civic Centre.
- Saturdays and Sundays only, between hours of 9.00am – 4.00pm.
- Applicable to children's parties aged 10 and under ONLY.
- FREE use of kitchen during period of hire.
- Subject to availability of rooms.
Book for 6 Hours or more and receive 20% discount Saturdays and Sundays ONLY.
Following Offers are subject to room availability:
Each year the Town Council invites local community groups to hire the Millfield Hall or Council Chamber at Braunstone Civic Centre or the Main Hall at Thorpe Astley Community Centre, free of charge, to raise money for their group or charity on New Year’s Eve. The rooms are offered free of charge as long as the event is open to all residents to attend and a minimum of 20% of the net proceeds being donated to the Braunstone Town Mayor's chosen charity.