PROVISION OF ONE 4 WHEELED DRIVE TRACTOR AND SIDEARM HEDGECUTTER - 5 Year Lease agreement
TENDERS ARE INVITED from suitably experienced Contractors for the lease of one 4 wheeled drive tractor and sidearm hedgecutter for a period of 5 years, including annual servicing and maintenance.
BRAUNSTONE TOWN COUNCIL is responsible for maintaining the Town’s open spaces and parks, which comprises of nearly 32 hectares of land, which includes sports pitches, nature areas, woodland, an orchard and meadow.
For further infroamtion and forms please see below:
TENDERS ARE INVITED from suitably experienced Contractors for works on the Culvert and vehicular bridge over Lubbesthorpe Brook, Mossdale Meadows.
The work involves:
- To remove existing vehicular culvert bridge
- To replace vehicular culvert bridge with single box culvert
- To ensure new vehicular culvert bridge surface is sufficient to carry weight of the tractor (maximum net payload 6200kg and 209 cm width) and is sufficient to serve as both pedestrian and vehicular access point
- Raise stone turning area as per the attached plan
- To prepare and submit relevant Permit application required for the works, to the Environment Agency
The Contractor must provide within the quoted price:
- All costs associated with preparing the quote, including site visits;
- Meeting Health &Safety requirements;
- Site Set-up and returning the site to use, including removing all debris from site;
- Carriage and Off-Loading;
- All processing and administration costs;
- All labour and third-party costs; and
- Details of all taxes, including VAT.
- All costs associated with obtaining relevant Permit from the Environment Agency