What is Open Data?
We are committed to publishing as much information and data as we can, free of charge. This Open Data area has been created to help us to:
- Increase openness and transparency.
- Make the data we hold freely available online (subject to the Data Protection Act).
- Encourage the public to interact with and use the data that is available.
Soms of this data is available in pdf format, if you cannot read this format follow this link to download Adobe reader which is free to use.
Categories of Information
Budgets and Precept
- Budget and Precept for 2021/2022 and future estimates
- Budget and Precept for 2022/2023 and future estimates
- Council Tax and Service Costs
Expenditure over £500
- Payments to suppliers
Follow this link for access to reports on payments made to suppliers of £500 or more. These are published monthly and sorted by financial year.
Government Procurement Card transactions
Braunstone Town Council does not have any Government Procurement Cards.
Invitations to Tender for Contracts exceeding £5,000 between 1st April 2022 and 31st March 2023:
- Installation of Solar PV Panels and Battery Storage
- Installation of a Hybrid Air Source Heat Pump
- Installation of Electric Vehicle Charging Points
- Culvert and Vehicular Bridge over Lubbesthorpe Brook at Mossdale Meadows
Invitations to Tender for Contracts exceeding £25,000 since 2015:
- Licensed Bar & Café service
- Improvement works and the construction of a new sports pavilion at Shakespeare Park
- Provision of one 4 wheeled drive tractor and sidearm Hedgecutter
- Provision of a Pre-School at Thorpe Astley Community Centre
- Shakespeare Park Playground Refurbishment
- Shakespeare Park Tennis Courts Refurbishment
- Carbon Audit
- Refurbishment of Toilets and Kitchen and Provision of Changing Places Toilet and Cafe Kitchen at Braunstone Civic Centre
Council land and building assets
All of the Council's land and buildings are located within the Parish of Braunstone; Braunstone Town, Leicester, LE3.
The Council does not own any social housing.
These are the grants paid to the voluntary community and social enterprise sector:
Here is information about our staff structure and the current NJC pay structure and salaries.
Trade Union Facility time
Parking Account and Spaces
Braunstone Town Council does not have any controlled on or off-street parking.
Senior Management Salaries
No one was paid more than £50,000 by this local council in the financial year ending 31st March 2022.
The pay multiple in March 2021 was 5 : 2 based on the highest taxable earnings and the median earnings figure for the whole workforce.
Councillor allowances and expenses
These are the allowance and expense payments:
- Councillor allowances and expenses
These are the allowance and expense payments made to councillors.
Policies and performance
Follow these links for information about policies, performance, external audits, key inspections and key indicators on the local council's fiscal and financial position.
Follow these links for information about the democratic running of the local council including election results, committee minutes, decision-making processes and records of decisions.
Access to Information
We have a legal obligation to provide information through an approved publication scheme and in response to requests. Follow this link fordetails about our scheme.
Where we handle personal information about individuals we have a number of legal obligations to protect that information under the Data Protection Act 1998. We are registered as a data handler with the Information Commissioner's Office. (Registration number Z5619932). All queries should be directed to the clerk to the council.
Officer Delegated Decisions (in accordance with Standing Order 2.4m)